- Had a blast at our private event Sat. It was a hot one but that did not even matter it was too much fun. Come catch the band July 5th at Boogie in the Park. We play 5 – 7 pm on the ocean front park at Kure Beach. Its a free show so bring something to sit on, your cooler and dancing shoes!
- Had a blast Bringing In The Blush -Twisted Sister Wine Festival. It was great meeting so many wonderful, music , wine loving people!
- TONIGHT! COME PARTY AT THE ONE AND ONLY RUSTY NAIL! THE FUN STARTS AT 9
- This Thursday! Thursday June 4th 7pm – 830 Cameron Art Museum Concert Series
- Lynne And The Wave in Concert @ Cameron Art Museum
- It was a beautiful, perfect night up on the Crystal Pier at Oceanic. It was also seeing the people at the nearby condo’s out on their balconies partying and dancing to our music, the people hanging out in the sand around the pier and the couple dancing up on the lifeguard stand. Happy Memorial Day everyone…Living in the land of the free, because of the brave.
- The Beach House Party On The Patio…. great food and drink specials. Come get your weekend on starting early at 8pm
- Wow! What a Night at the Lazy Pirate! Thanks to everyone who came out, ate, drank and made merriment with us. Lots of places on the beach had bands this weekend but we had and kept the crowd… so thanks so very much. It was a blast! Next up (not a private event) is May 15th at the ever popular and happenin place.. the Beach House. Great food and a staff that aims to please
- RRrrr Ye Ready Matey’s To Partay! The Lazy Pirate this Friday at 8 is the place if ye R’nt Scared!
- Come check out Lynne And The Wave Accoustic at the Oceana tonight out on their beautiful Crystal Pier . Breathtaking view of the ocean while you dine on their extensive menu and drink specials. We play 6 – 9. Hope to see you there!
Browse popular tags