- Lynne And The Wave want to thank everyone for a wonderful year of music, friends, meeting new friends, wonderful venues and great fun. We are learning loads of new music and playing private events through these holiday months. Thanks so much for the support. ( We will be participating in Ladies Of The Cape Fear 2 on Sunday 22nd at the Rusty Nail. A fundraiser for Monty’s House and open to the public) Peace Love and Rock n Roll!
- Come Celebrate Halloween and Lynne’s Birthday with us! Gonna Be A Partayyy!!!
- Tonight! The Rusty Nail
- THIS FRIDAY COMING TO OAK ISLAND AT THE LAZY TURTLE FOR THE FIRST TIME! LABOR DAY WEEKEND FRIDAY AT LAZY PIRATE CAROLINA BEACH AND OGDEN’S MUST DESTINATION… THE BEACH HOUSE SATURDAY! COME PARTY WITH US
- Been so busy that we have failed to update in a while… so sorry! Catch Lynne and the Wave this Friday at the Beach House beginning at 8. The party on the patio is ON until midnight. So bring your boogie shoes and come party with us!
- A full Moon on the water…. a full deck of partying people! We had a blast in Shallotte last night! Thanks for a great night. Next up…. Lazy Pirate in Carolina Beach. RRrrrr Ye Ready ? 8pm – midnight
- Next public event – Beach House July 25th 8 pm – 11 pm Market Street! Out on the patio at the Tiki Bar under the stars.
- Wow! What an amazing day yesterday! Playing Boogie In The Park in that amazing setting over looking the beach surrounded by happy, singing, dancing music lovers. Yep , amazing! Lynne And The Wave are so very appreciative of the receptive crowd. Add to that, all the friends that came and the huge surprise of Harry and Teresa, my classmates from High School (virginia)being there… Yes sir eeee…just doesn’t get any better than a perfect day. Thanks so very much.
Browse popular tags