- WOW What an epic weekend playing the Pleasure Island Seafood Blues and Jazz Festival. Huge crowds of music lovin people! We received the Royal treatment and loved every single thing about being a part of this major event sharing the roster with such talented musicians. Thanks to all the event staff and promoters for a wonderful event
- Lynne And The Wave lighting up the Seafood Blues and Jazz Festival tomorrow 1:00 Ft. Fisher N.C. Gonna be a Blast!!
- We will be rockin Beach Bums this Friday and Sat. Night Sept. 26 & 27. Come get your dance on
- Visitnc.com was at the Nail this past Sat. night to film a segment on the hidden gem, must go to, music venues and we had the pleasure and honor of playing for this event. What a trip. Glad to see that Sandy is finally getting her due. The visit nc film crew were awesome, professional and really nice folks. Cant wait to see what the video looks like.
- What a weekend! We had such a blast!
- No Laboring Just A Wave of fun coming your way…. Catch The Wave Rockin The Coast
- Ahh Mateys.. RRrrr ye ready to shake the sand from your shoes…..
- This Weekend! Starts with Lynne and the Wave rockin the Historic Boardwalk gazebo Stage for the Boardwalk Blast Concert and Firework Series
- This Friday, a whole lotta shaking (the booty that is) going on at Loretta’s. (playing a private party on Sat. )
Browse popular tags