- Thanks for visiting our site. Lynne And The Wave look forward to playing for you! We have been busy learning lots of new material, both covers and writing originals as well. The warm months are on the way and we are filling the calendar. Catch The Wave Rockin the Coast….. Lynne And The Wave
- Happy 2016 everyone. Lynne And The Wave want to say thanks to all who supported our musical journey last year, be it coming to hear us play or providing the venue that gave our music wings. We really look forward to rockin your world in 2016. We have been busy writing and adding new covers to the over 75 we already play. Its gonna be a great year. We look forward to you catchin the wave thats rockin the coast
- Lynne And The Wave want to thank everyone for a wonderful year of music, friends, meeting new friends, wonderful venues and great fun. We are learning loads of new music and playing private events through these holiday months. Thanks so much for the support. ( We will be participating in Ladies Of The Cape Fear 2 on Sunday 22nd at the Rusty Nail. A fundraiser for Monty’s House and open to the public) Peace Love and Rock n Roll!
- Come Celebrate Halloween and Lynne’s Birthday with us! Gonna Be A Partayyy!!!
- Tonight! The Rusty Nail
- THIS FRIDAY COMING TO OAK ISLAND AT THE LAZY TURTLE FOR THE FIRST TIME! LABOR DAY WEEKEND FRIDAY AT LAZY PIRATE CAROLINA BEACH AND OGDEN’S MUST DESTINATION… THE BEACH HOUSE SATURDAY! COME PARTY WITH US
- Been so busy that we have failed to update in a while… so sorry! Catch Lynne and the Wave this Friday at the Beach House beginning at 8. The party on the patio is ON until midnight. So bring your boogie shoes and come party with us!
- A full Moon on the water…. a full deck of partying people! We had a blast in Shallotte last night! Thanks for a great night. Next up…. Lazy Pirate in Carolina Beach. RRrrrr Ye Ready ? 8pm – midnight
Browse popular tags