- Hoping that you are enjoying all the many holiday celebrations. Lynne And The Wave wish you all the best and thank you for a stellar year of supporting our music. Our next public gig is Dec. 26th at Flounders Saloon in Castle Hayne. How ever you celebrate, hope it is merry and bright
- SATURDAY NIGHT NOV. 15TH…COME GET NAILED…. LYNNE AND THE WAVE WILL BE ROCKIN THE RUSTY NAIL.. THE FUN STARTS AT 9 PM AND GOES TO 1AM
- WOW What an epic weekend playing the Pleasure Island Seafood Blues and Jazz Festival. Huge crowds of music lovin people! We received the Royal treatment and loved every single thing about being a part of this major event sharing the roster with such talented musicians. Thanks to all the event staff and promoters for a wonderful event
- Lynne And The Wave lighting up the Seafood Blues and Jazz Festival tomorrow 1:00 Ft. Fisher N.C. Gonna be a Blast!!
- We will be rockin Beach Bums this Friday and Sat. Night Sept. 26 & 27. Come get your dance on
- Visitnc.com was at the Nail this past Sat. night to film a segment on the hidden gem, must go to, music venues and we had the pleasure and honor of playing for this event. What a trip. Glad to see that Sandy is finally getting her due. The visit nc film crew were awesome, professional and really nice folks. Cant wait to see what the video looks like.
- What a weekend! We had such a blast!
- No Laboring Just A Wave of fun coming your way…. Catch The Wave Rockin The Coast
- Ahh Mateys.. RRrrr ye ready to shake the sand from your shoes…..
Browse popular tags