- Next public event – Beach House July 25th 8 pm – 11 pm Market Street! Out on the patio at the Tiki Bar under the stars.
- Wow! What an amazing day yesterday! Playing Boogie In The Park in that amazing setting over looking the beach surrounded by happy, singing, dancing music lovers. Yep , amazing! Lynne And The Wave are so very appreciative of the receptive crowd. Add to that, all the friends that came and the huge surprise of Harry and Teresa, my classmates from High School (virginia)being there… Yes sir eeee…just doesn’t get any better than a perfect day. Thanks so very much.
- Had a blast at our private event Sat. It was a hot one but that did not even matter it was too much fun. Come catch the band July 5th at Boogie in the Park. We play 5 – 7 pm on the ocean front park at Kure Beach. Its a free show so bring something to sit on, your cooler and dancing shoes!
- Had a blast Bringing In The Blush -Twisted Sister Wine Festival. It was great meeting so many wonderful, music , wine loving people!
- TONIGHT! COME PARTY AT THE ONE AND ONLY RUSTY NAIL! THE FUN STARTS AT 9
- This Thursday! Thursday June 4th 7pm – 830 Cameron Art Museum Concert Series
- Lynne And The Wave in Concert @ Cameron Art Museum
- It was a beautiful, perfect night up on the Crystal Pier at Oceanic. It was also seeing the people at the nearby condo’s out on their balconies partying and dancing to our music, the people hanging out in the sand around the pier and the couple dancing up on the lifeguard stand. Happy Memorial Day everyone…Living in the land of the free, because of the brave.
- The Beach House Party On The Patio…. great food and drink specials. Come get your weekend on starting early at 8pm
Browse popular tags