- Lynne And The Wave in Concert @ Cameron Art Museum
- It was a beautiful, perfect night up on the Crystal Pier at Oceanic. It was also seeing the people at the nearby condo’s out on their balconies partying and dancing to our music, the people hanging out in the sand around the pier and the couple dancing up on the lifeguard stand. Happy Memorial Day everyone…Living in the land of the free, because of the brave.
- The Beach House Party On The Patio…. great food and drink specials. Come get your weekend on starting early at 8pm
- Wow! What a Night at the Lazy Pirate! Thanks to everyone who came out, ate, drank and made merriment with us. Lots of places on the beach had bands this weekend but we had and kept the crowd… so thanks so very much. It was a blast! Next up (not a private event) is May 15th at the ever popular and happenin place.. the Beach House. Great food and a staff that aims to please
- RRrrr Ye Ready Matey’s To Partay! The Lazy Pirate this Friday at 8 is the place if ye R’nt Scared!
- Come check out Lynne And The Wave Accoustic at the Oceana tonight out on their beautiful Crystal Pier . Breathtaking view of the ocean while you dine on their extensive menu and drink specials. We play 6 – 9. Hope to see you there!
- Hope you had a hoppin Easter. Come Catch The Wave Rockin The Coast on Wed. April 15th 6 – 9pm at Oceana on the pier. Watch the sunset to accoustic versions of some of your favorite songs
- BE SURE TO CLICK ON THE LINKS TO OUR SITE ABOVE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT LYNNE AND THE WAVE.
- Awesome night At the Rusty Nail this past Saturday. Thanks to all who came out and got your weekend on!
- Filling up the calendar now, updates for an awesome season coming. Coming to festivals, events, pubs and clubs near you
Browse popular tags