- BE SURE TO CLICK ON THE LINKS TO OUR SITE ABOVE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT LYNNE AND THE WAVE.
- Awesome night At the Rusty Nail this past Saturday. Thanks to all who came out and got your weekend on!
- Filling up the calendar now, updates for an awesome season coming. Coming to festivals, events, pubs and clubs near you
- THANKS FOR STOPPING BY OUR SITE…. WE ARE CURRENTLY RE-CONSTRUCTING OUR SITE. LOTS OF NEW AND EXCITING INFORMATION WILL BE POSTED SOON! GONNA BE A GREAT YEAR OF MUSIC. PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON
- Hoping that you are enjoying all the many holiday celebrations. Lynne And The Wave wish you all the best and thank you for a stellar year of supporting our music. Our next public gig is Dec. 26th at Flounders Saloon in Castle Hayne. How ever you celebrate, hope it is merry and bright
- SATURDAY NIGHT NOV. 15TH…COME GET NAILED…. LYNNE AND THE WAVE WILL BE ROCKIN THE RUSTY NAIL.. THE FUN STARTS AT 9 PM AND GOES TO 1AM
- WOW What an epic weekend playing the Pleasure Island Seafood Blues and Jazz Festival. Huge crowds of music lovin people! We received the Royal treatment and loved every single thing about being a part of this major event sharing the roster with such talented musicians. Thanks to all the event staff and promoters for a wonderful event
- Lynne And The Wave lighting up the Seafood Blues and Jazz Festival tomorrow 1:00 Ft. Fisher N.C. Gonna be a Blast!!
- We will be rockin Beach Bums this Friday and Sat. Night Sept. 26 & 27. Come get your dance on
Browse popular tags